Yes, it is possible to change the terms or cancel after contracting with a client on Conyac Market.
When additional work is requested
If the conditions are changed
For example, a change in the amount of money must first be approved by the client. Please work and deliver the change after the amount of change is approved.
Changing Contract Terms
You can change the pricing or other agreed terms after your application has been accepted by a client.
- Click the "Revise proposal" button.
- You can change the budget, estimated time, and language pair selection.
- Please leave a polite message explaining your desired changes and why you need them.
- Once the client agrees to your request, it will be changed accordingly.
Canceling a Contract
If you want to cancel after the acceptance of a contract, you need to contact the client and get their approval.
- Click "…More" to display the pulldown menu.
- Select “Cancel Contract.”
- You will see a form for requesting contract cancellation. Please write a polite note to the client explaining your reasons for canceling.