Yes, Conyac Market supports milestone payments. These allow separate payments to be made upon completion of agreed milestones within larger projects. For example, if you were hired to write ten articles, you might agree with the client to receive payment for each article.
Below is the process for requesting milestone payments from a client.
1. Select “Request Milestone Payment” from the pull-down menu of the project.
2. Insert the Milestone Payment amount you wish to receive and the reason for requesting the payment in the window that appears.
*Please note that an amount larger than your proposal will not be accepted and will show an error message as above.
3. Wait for approval from the client.
4. You will receive a Milestone Payment for the amount requested immediately after the client has approved it.
- Milestone payments are only available when the status of a proposal is set to “Accepted.”
- Once you receive a milestone payment, you cannot cancel the contract. However, you can propose to change the terms of the contract. Please note that you will not be able to set the budget below the amount you received using Milestone Payment.