Why do you need to verify my ID?Due to the high volume of business-related requests on Conyac, there is the possibility that freelancers will be handling clients' confidential information. We, therefore, ask our freelancers to upload valid ID (identification documents) to confirm their identity.
What ID does Conyac accept?To begin the process, please visit our ID Verification Form and fill it out with the following information:
- Full Name
- Current Address
- Driver's license
- Residence card
- Health insurance card
- Other government-issued ID
- If your ID doesn't include your current address, please upload an additional document displaying it along with your name such as a utility bill.
- Documents issued by private companies, such as bank statements, loan agreements, and cell phone usage invoices, cannot be used for ID/address verification.
- You can upload several documents at once.
- Please make sure that the address on your ID matches the one filled out on the form (using the same language).
What formats are acceptable?
- The required documents must be digitalized either by taking a photo with your camera/phone or scanned in color.
- We can accept these file formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf
- HEIF files are not acceptable
- The maximum file size we can receive is 30 MB
- Multiple documents can be uploaded together
- Be sure to ensure to send the full document (both sides or all pages) and ensure that it is clear and easy to read
- If we are unable to read the information in your document(s), you will be asked to upload again.