To provide a safe and fair marketplace, we need you to go through the following steps to get set up on Conyac.
Step 1: Verify Your Email
You will first need to verify your email address. Make sure to check your inbox, as you should receive an email from Conyac to continue your registration. Please click the URL provided in it.
- If you did not receive an email from Conyac, please check your spam folder and make sure that your email address is correct.
- Click here to change your registered email address.
Step 2: Register Your Languages
You can register one or more language pairs. By registering all the languages you understand, you will have more opportunities to get jobs. We require that you register at least one language — if English is your only language, that's fine — just register it, and you'll be able to move on to the next step.
Step 3: Agree to the NDA
We require that Conyac freelancers agree to our NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to ensure that our clients' information remains secure.
Step 4: ID Verification
Along with the NDA, we also ask you to verify your identity. Please note that we cannot issue payments until you have had your ID verified, so please make sure to complete this step as soon as possible.
Step 5: Link Your Facebook Account (optional)
- We ask our freelancers to verify their Facebook account to avoid creating multiple accounts and other kinds of fraud.
- This step is not mandatory. If you do not have a Facebook account or do not wish to provide it, you can skip it.
- We will not use Facebook for communications with you.
- We will not make any posts on your Facebook profile.
Step 6: Optimize Your Conyac Profile
Improve your chances of being hired by ensuring your Conyac profile gives a great first impression. To edit your profile, clicking your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of your homepage and select “Edit Profile.” Be sure to add a profile picture and information about yourself, such as your work experience and skills.
Step 7: Apply for Jobs
Once you have completed the steps above, there are two ways to start getting work on Conyac.
- From the Dashboard: Browse jobs in the Conyac Marketplace and, after reading the requirements carefully, try applying.
- From a Request Email: You may receive jobs via Request Emails. Each individual request will have unique requirements and conditions.