When your payment is not paid out to your PayPal account, it may be for the following reasons.
- You have not met the payout thresholds detailed above.
- The email address you specified is different from the address registered with your PayPal account.
- Your PayPal account is not upgraded to a Premium or Business account.
PayPal vs. Bank Transfers
- If you have registered both your Paypal and bank accounts, we will default to depositing to your bank account once you exceed the 10,000 JPY threshold.
- If your rewards are under 10,000 JPY, you will be not get paid until you exceed the 10,000 JPY threshold.
- If you wish to receive remuneration under 10,000 JPY, you will have to delete your bank account information and only keep your Paypal account registered with us.
Please ensure you have taken action according to your situation, as of the points above.
If the appropriate action is taken by the last day of each month, the payout will be automatically processed on the 10th of the following month.